Are you a parent who is concerned about giving "too much" to your children? Are you interested in finding out how overindulgence affects families? Then the Parenting in the Age of Overindulgence Online Course is for you!
How to Prevent the "I Wants"
Join author and researcher Jean Illsley Clarke and the University of Minnesota Extension Overindulgence Team in an exploration of overindulgence and how you can avoid it with your children.
In this course, you will:
- Learn what overindulgence is.
- Use tools to identify and address overindulgence.
- See real examples of overindulgence in families just like yours and hear ideas for addressing these situations.
This course is for:
- Parents who are unsure what overindulgence is or families concerned they may be overindulging.
- Child care providers, teachers, caregivers, or other family members interacting with children.
- Professionals who work with parents and families regularly.
This course is free and takes about one hour to complete. After you’ve finished the course and exit survey, you’ll receive a certificate of completion, and printable PDFs of all tools in the course!
To enroll and learn more about the course, visit the University of Minnesota Extension website: Parenting in the Age of Overindulgence Online Course.